|Pub Opening Hours|
Call us directly for bookings of 6 or more people from the same household
We know how important it is for our guests and teams to be in a safe and clean environment, so we've been busy preparing our pub to make sure we're ready to welcome you back when you feel comfortable to do so. We’re sure you'll find the same great pub, just with a few extra measures to keep you, your friends and family and our team safe. We haven't just been deep cleaning and implementing new safety measures, we've also been working on new services to make sure you can enjoy your pub, your way!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
Our New Menus
We'll have less team members in the kitchen so our new menu will be slightly reduced but is sure to still feature many of your favourite pub classics. Even though our menu has changed slightly, you can still be assured of the great taste and quality. Our chefs are busy in the kitchen cooking up a treat for when you feel ready to come and visit us.
If you're not ready to pop in but are missing great pub grub, then we've got some exciting announcements coming soon. Watch this space!View our menus!
Play our interactive pub quiz!
Nothing beats the Great British Pub Quiz! We're partnering with Redtooth, the leading supplier of entertainment for the pub industry to run a pub quiz every Wednesday night. We go live at 7.45pm for a 8pm start – make sure you join in and play along!
This is a great, fun online quiz that your can do on your mobile – all you need to do is download the free app (simply search – Redtooth SmartQuiz on your app store).
You've got to be in it to win it, so once you've downloaded the app, simply click on the link below to join every Wednesday!Go to Quiz